How does it work
1. What is a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistants are business owners who service other business owners, like you, by taking care of all the “busy work” and more, from their own offices, on an as needed basis.
2. How do I know when I am ready to outsource to a virtual assistant?
- spending too much energy on administration tasks
- need more time to focus on your business goals
- trying to keep on top of all the new technology
- procedures are lacking
- need a “partner” to brainstorm ideas
3. How does it work?
With the use of internet software such as calendar sharing, email it is more easier than ever to work in a client’s business from any location.VA’s work remotely with clients around the world. File and calendar sharing, disk transfer and email allow this working relationship to thrive in a virtual environment.
4. Can I afford a VA?
Yes you can. Virtual Assistants only charge for time spent dedicated to your work. Project and retainer rates vary based on your needs.
5. Why Choose Click?
With fundamentals in marketing and e-commerce, Click is dedicated to moving your business forward. Click only wins if you win.
6. Am I giving up control by outsourcing?
Absolutely not: You will find that by eliminating those aspects of your business that you do not want to take on, you will gain control of time and money.
Need more information: Contact Click for a 30 minute free consultation. It just may answer all your questions.